Are you looking for an extraordinary email marketing software for your business with some extra automation features? Well, in that case, it is worth to know about Constant Contact. More than 600, 000 customers are using the platform for its amazing email marketing services. It is known to be the greatest email marketing service contributors across the globe. The USP of Constant Contact is its versatility, beautiful templates, and great features.
In addition, it is more than a regular email marketing provider because of its surveys, social media, amazing deals, tracking tools, unconventional analytics as well as event marketing tools. There is no doubt about the fact that running a business without solid and exclusive email marketing software is a waste of time. But the platform can save you and your business from losses at just $16.00/ month, unbelievable isn’t it? Plus you can get 60-days free trial.
About Constant Contact
It has been in the sphere of email marketing since 1995. Right from the inception, the tool has managed to catch everyone’s attention with it’s futuristic and unique features. That’s why, it has now over 650,000 customers all across the world. Most of the plans offered are designed for small businesses. It has easily managed to outshine it’s competitors with it’s striking features. Let’s take a look at it’s incredible features.
Striking Features of Constant Contact
Constant Contact has some remarkable features which are unarguably versatile in the email marketing world. However, as compared to other platforms constant contact features are more than the basics. With the help of constant contact you as a customer will be able to:
- Generate surveys
- Involve in social media operations
- Receive reports
- Introduce custom deals
- Lead birthday greetings
- Have the right to use to progressive analytics
- Involve in live events
- Generate coupons
- Use drag-and-drop feature to have email templates
- Have the right to use an easy management system
- Incredibly better deliverability rates compared to other tools in the market.
Apart from these features, there is a lot more which constant contact offers:
- Multipurpose contact management – the correct initial steps makes a huge difference in the overall growth of a business. Thus, constant contact helps in gathering and managing contact lists professionally. Also, you can import contacts from a spreadsheet and can bring contacts indirectly from providers like Gmail, etc.
- Learning materials – the users who are new to constant contact can learn access to it through various learning resources. Constant Contact offers a user guide, product tutorial, and live webinars, etc. This allows you to learn and use constant contact in an efficient way.
- Transferring contacts – transferring contacts can be a big headache for some. Constant contact helps in transferring contacts from customer management services available online like Salesforce, QuickBooks, etc. the whole process is simple and sorted.
- Templates/forms – with constant contact you can have access to around 400 templates and even more. Every template is divided according to categories which makes it easy to locate them and use accordingly. For instance, a holiday greeting template, welcome emails, etc.
On the other hand, constant contact also offers an option to build a template of your own choice.
Why is it worth the purchase?
There are a lot of reasons to buy constant contact but the best out of all are:
- The entry-level plan of constant contact is appropriate for small scale businesses that allow 500 subscribers. Plus, you can grow up to 50,000 contacts.
- It offers 60-days free trial and 30-days money-back guarantee on the packages.
- The features of constant contact are extensive and better than what other competitors are offerings.
- The templates are professional as well as attractive.
- One can find out advanced features including reporting tools, email automation, and 3rd party apps integration to run multiple campaigns without thinking twice.
Plans and pricing
Broadly, it offers two types of plans.
The first plan is known as Email which begins at $20/month for over 500 subscribers. The second plan is named as Email Plus which starts at $45/month for over 500 subscribers. Along with that, one can also find out custom plans as per their requirements. With small and custom plans, it basically empowers small businesses to start an email marketing campaign without creating a dent in their pocket.
To end this review, constant contact is far better than the opponents and you can definitely give it a try. It has great features and offers 24/7 support to its customers. In addition, it has recently announced many brand new features leading to it’s expansion. Thus, one can now also find out effective social media tools helping in posting and monitoring, an SEO tool for keyword and optimization, a landing page feature to create an effective landing page, and many more digital marketing features to help grow your business to manifolds.